Wednesday, October 3, 2007

One Wedding and a Pizza Place

Duane and I went to a wedding this past weekend for my friend Tracy and her (now) hubby TJ. I took some great shots of the bride and her dad. Here's my most artistic shot (ie: I swear I did that on purpose). I think she might want to frame this:

Duane and I hung out up on the balcony, sipping beer and people watching--it was great! On the right is a picture of the bride making the rounds and saying hi to all the guests. The little girl in the picture (my friend's niece) is apparently mad at the bride for not having the right type of punch-- That'll teach her!!


















Here's me with my pals Ashley and Tracy! For some reason, I still feel the need to squat down and pretend to be 5'2" when my friends are shorter than me. I'm not sure why I do that, but they certainly made fun of me for it!



Also this past weekend, the pizza joint Lucky 13 opened up (it's right across the way from our house). Duane and I certainly had to check out the eats and the beer selection. It was mighty good! I think I had some sweet timing with the camera, don'tcha think?


3 comments:

Maureen said...

oh Duane is gonna be mad when he sees that post! ha I am jealous of Lucky 13 & its close proximity to your house! glad you posted some wedding pics--did you end up getting those shoes? that lil kid has a strong headlock on the bride by the way!
well love your constant blog activity (commenting, posting etc.)and it is true you always bend down like that in pics! oh well!

The Diddles said...

damn! somebody always beats me to the comments! haha you look so pretty-love the dress! you do always bend down, but i always stand on my toes...

Kevin Thompson said...

Thats how I take pictures too. Kev it the master at the camera. Yes, I agree with Meg and Mo your dress is so cute.
Sharon