Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"Tis the season to be Mary" "Well, that's my name!"


We traveled up to Canada on the 23rd/24th to have a great Christmas dinner and hang out with the Penners, and then spent Christmas day back in Boise. Here are a few pics!

Chewy hanging out, waiting to tear open her gifts.




My sis Kristy and her hubby Joe sent some of the delicious vino from Paige Springs Cellars in Sedona--that always makes for a merry Christmas!




Duane and Chewy are trying to figure out what the present is...


Rock on! It's a remote control helicoptor--everyone needs one of those! Somehow I'm thinking that my Dad had a lot to do with this one. :)

4 comments:

Maureen said...

ooh! another post--I am shocked!
Love the pic of Chewy by the tree--it reminds me of when I was trying to get her to pose amongst her toys like E.T.--she blends right in! Her stocking is really cute & bigger than her. And she seemed to be a very attentive present opener, too!
p.s.
Did you get her a lil mini-turtleneck sweater for Christmas?!

Sharon said...

Kev would have loved that gift....he loves toys. Well, so glad you posted. Hope you had a great Christmas. Also loved the tree...real??

DuaneAngie said...

You guys are too funny! No, I did not get Chewy a mini-turtleneck, but it would probably look very smart on her! And no Shar, the tree is very fake, and actually kinda meager looking--we had a friend give it to us, so we just keep using it!

The Diddles said...

LOVE the title! Glad you had a good Christmas! Thanks so much for the treats- and I will try to get your shirt changed ASAP! Talk to ya soon! Love ya!
Meg