Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mitchell Madness

Dylan and his parents :) came out to visit us in Boise this weekend; here are some of the adventures:

Running to Lucky 13 for pizza and brews--it's every man for himself!



Chillin' downtown before breakfast


It's hard to tell if Dylan is jealous that his Dad has a yummy margarita, or disappointed that he's drinking something with so much sugar--he's a dentist for goodness sakes!



The Mitchell's at the candy store--Amy's pretty excited about the choices.



This gummy snake disappeared freakishly fast

3 comments:

Sharon said...

He is so cute! I bet you all had tons of fun. Looks like the weather is nice out there...no fair:)

The Diddles said...

How fun! He is getting so big! I exchanged your shirt and my goal this week is to mail it! I PROMISE you will get it soon!:)

Maureen said...

hey baby D is not so baby anymore--he is like a lil boy! And I LOVE that candy store--so jealous. I still have my Napoleon Dynamite lip smacker!