Sunday, August 17, 2008

You be the judge


Okay, here's what I think happened: Some lady (hopefully not a guy) came into this Hairmasters haircut place and requested a wax, but not of the facial variety. I think the employees probably freaked out and explained the limitations to their waxing, and then immediately (after the disappointed customer left) grabbed a Sharpie and fixed the sign to prevent any future mental trauma. I've noticed the sign for a couple of years now, and it always makes me chuckle. I could just be a weirdo, but I really think something like that happened. Ha! P.S. : I do not get my hair cut here...

4 comments:

Maureen said...

tee hee hee hee!!
that is too funny--I think your scenario is quite plausible, by the way. Why else would the sign be amended that way!?!

Sharon said...

Ha..ha..That is a really funny sign. I think your scenario is right...I'm glad you posted!

The Diddles said...

Rationalization-isn't that my specialty? hahaha:) I think u are right as well- do you think Kristen has visited that establishment? It was probably her, God love her. hahaha:)

Maureen said...

hey I see you changed your icon to leisure slippers & drink--is that "the summer of Ang" pose/pic?
cuz now summer is over!!!