Saturday, August 18, 2007

Uh Oh, It's Magic...

We've had quite a few visitors this summer at the Penner casa, but the newest one is certainly the most "intriguing". His name is Magic, and we're dog-sitting him this weekend. Magic was adopted by our friends Jim and Jen 3 weeks ago from the pound, so we don't really know his history. All we do know is that when he first met Chewy, he liked her in a not-just-friends kind of way. Chewy's no hussy, so she has bobbed and weaved her way to safety on numerous occasions.

Just in case you are worried about Chewy, I should mention that he has toned it down a bit, and I will make sure to debrief and process with Chewy when Magic leaves as she might have some PTSD.



More than anything, I'm just wondering what the protocol is for when one of those huge eyeballs pops out?? Can it be shoved back in? Is it supposed to fall out? When you look into his eyes, all you can think of is how the heck they haven't fallen out already. I'll guess I'll have to keep you posted! ****If you love pugs, I'm sorry if this post is offensive, but I just don't understand the "magic".****

6 comments:

Maureen said...

AHHHHH!!!! that is awesome! Magic looks crazy! You need to protect Chewy please--I donot want her to be violated! :)
You are so funny! glad you finally posted again!

Kevin Thompson said...

Yes, Glad you posted! Those eyes are scary...Magic looks like fun! My brother loves those kinds of dogs...you back at school yet?

The Diddles said...

That dog sure has a crazy look in his eye! I'm glad you posted- I was about to have to complain!!! I should have something new up soon as well! Love ya! Meg
P.S. The in-laws were at a Mariners game in Seattle last night and are now in Victoria on Vancouver Island!

DuaneAngie said...

Shar--yes I'm back at school but the kiddos aren't back until the 27th. They did come in for registration this past week, so I've been able to see some of them and it's hilarious that they've grown over the summer!! And some of the girls are wearing makeup now--very scary but also cute! They were 6th graders last year and now they are big-time 7th graders so I'm sure I'll see some attitudes this year... :) I will try to blog a few pics of my office for ya!

The Diddles said...

Hey Ang-still looking for a mini-pennant for your office! Have you found one yet? I'm going to campus to look for a onesie for murphy's 1st game-hopefully the Cal game! I'll look for the pennant or something else cute for the office!

The Diddles said...

You are becoming a blooger slacker! JK! Magic is no longer "magic"! When I get a moment-ha- you will have a treat on the way! :)
Schmeggles