Saturday, August 4, 2007

Views From the Penner Casa

My sis was asking for some random pics of our house, so here are a few to enjoy:










Here's a pic of our side yard and also a shot of Chewy. I was trying to make it less boring by adding the dog-in-action...kind of a two-for-one huh?













Per my sister Amy's request, this is the view from our front porch. I apologize for not having Chewy in the picture-- I could have placed her in the street, but I figured it wasn't worth the risk (Duane would have called me deadbeat mom)!











From our patio, you can see they are building something, and that something is Lucky 13, a sweetly awesome pizza joint. Alas, I may never ever learn to cook anything but Crunchy Chews...












I had to add this picture b/c this is one of the three hawks that seem to stalk Chewy. They are about the same size, but they have some serious hamhocks--I'm sure they do squats and romanian deadlifts...anyway, they happen to be our neighbors so there's nothing we can do about it (unless we were to cut down their tree--hmm)

3 comments:

Kevin Thompson said...

Wow, you have a really pretty view. Your home is so nice. I love how you have tons of trees. At my house I have one tree:( I bet you will be at that pizza joint alot. I know I would be. Hope all is well.
Sharon

Maureen said...

hey those are great--it looks so picturesque & makes me want to sit on your patio again! you are so lucky that those 2 restaurants are going in right across from you! hey did you see the pics I sent you of the front view of your house?
laters.

The Diddles said...

Hey! Love the scenery! I agree with Shar- I would be at the pizza place a lot!!! I miss you and really wish I could come see the casa! Maybe in a few more months... You are always welcome if you want to pop in for a visit to Neyland Stadium this fall!!