Saturday, April 26, 2008

The other Portland

Duane was Lucky McSpoiled last week and traveled to Portland, Maine to help out the station out there. I sent him with the camera, and this is what he captured...




Duane's very to-the-point--he ate a lot of lobster and worked his butt off. No need for fluff, right?? (I think the second picture is of the Detroit Airport, where he was working one day, but this was a view from his hotel room--kinda weird!)

While he was gone, I was hanging in Boise and NOT riding my new bike that I got for my B-day b/c it was super cold. Here she is:



Sweet!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

ooh look at you fancy pants with a new bike! veddy nice!

Sharon said...

Nice bike! Its a little cool here too....That lobster looks yummy:) Hope all is well:)

Dylan said...

ha-DWA is v to the point. i will show Ross the lobster. that bike kicks ass!

The Diddles said...

I am so jealous of that lobster!!! Do you do any sweet jumps on that bike?!

Maureen said...

did you change your blog layout? do a new post sometime!
:)

Kurtis said...

Duane and Angie, we think you have fallen off the face of the earth. Trevor wants to talk to you. Send an email to kurtwallis@hotmail.com on how to get in touch with you two.