Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Great White North

We went up to Canada this weekend for a retirement party and a baby shower. I actually brought the camera (miracle), and I had batteries with power(another miracle), so I got a few pics.



Chewy got to ride on the plane--she would give a little yelp during takeoff every time--we think her ears were popping, but that's just a guess. Maybe Duane was pinching her.


Aww, Audrey was so darn cute! My sis-in-law Jen has been doing a great job and for some weird reason is a bit tired...


Duane crashed the baby shower party and demanded to hold the baby.

Canadians like to reduce/reuse!


Everywhere I go, people seem to know that I am a big freak for sweets! My mother-in-law put a sign on the Nanaimo bars; she knows what's up! :)

I didn't get any pics of the retirement party-woops! Picture a backyard party with a great view of the mountains, loads of cold drinks, lots of family and gallons of mosquito spray. Jim has been a teacher in Agassiz, B.C. for 33 years and has probably taught most of the town. He's a stud!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

woo-hoo--Go Ang, finally a new post!
It seems that Chewy was being a very good emotional supporter in the airport. But why is Duane fu tormenting her with bunny ears?!?
:)

Dylan said...

jeez that baby is adorable! so cute in the basket:)

The Diddles said...

You guys look like naturals... Precious baby! Tell prefonduane to quit pinching Chewy! Thanks for my b-day suprise!!!

Sharon said...

About time for an update:) Glad Chewy was good....Just got back flying with Luke and I think i would rather fly with a dog:) The baby is too cute!