Monday, July 21, 2008

Penner Time

That's right~it's that time of year! The Penner family invaded Idaho for about a week--we had lots of fun and ate a lot of food! Here are just a couple of pictures (b/c that's all I usually take).



Melita (sis in law) and Chewy were the best of friends during her visit.

I tried to get a picture of Jim riding away into the sunset via bike. He liked to do this--we called it his contemplative bike time. I thought about downloading some Yanni onto my Ipod for him, but common sense and common taste stopped me--he would have probably rather listened to Johnny Cash anyway...

Duane took Matt and Melita down the Boise River. There were no crazy incidents and no one fell out of the boat. Unheard of!!!


Here are my beautiful flowers. Some people choose to make fun of them, but I grew them from seeds and they have mad character. Duane calls them my "special flowers". Whatever.

6 comments:

The Diddles said...

Those flowers look like mine! The pots are quite nice though...

Maureen said...

hey sweet pics. glad there were no boating incidents. nice green shirt Duane fu!
yeah maybe someone needs to water those flowers...
:)
we miss you--glad you like the shirts!!

Sharon said...

Im glad you got to see your family. Luke waters my flowers so much they are beautiful...its nice to have a helper:) At least you tried:)

Jason and Becca said...

Ang, I think your flowers are fabulous! Don't stop growing them :) You both look great!

Mindy said...

Hi Angie! It was great hearing from you. I'm impressed that you grew those flowers from seeds and I love the flower pots. Looks like you've been having a great summer!

Kurtis said...

Hi Angie, what email can I contact you guys at. I haven't heard from Duane since before my wedding and before that it was about four years. All in all it has been about 6 years since I have seen you guys. It would be great if you could get up here for Trev's wedding. Congratulate Jim on his retirement. What is he going to do with all that spare time. Where is Matt living? He got married?