Sunday, April 17, 2011

Birthday Partay!

After a year of fun and adventure, Lucy got to celebrate like crazy for her first birthday. She seemed to feel quite comfortable mingling and entertaining the guests. Here's a slice of our little sweet P's big day...


Showing Auntie Melita and cousin Vanessa how to drive. What a good hostess!


The Partay peeps



The Happy Birthday Song moment (aka: soaking up the attention). She's wearing a t-shirt from Grammie Penner--it was so cute we had to put it on STAT


Grammie, Duane and Lulu


We had to go outside and play in the rocks--her favorite new thing


I had to get a pic of the cake as I made it from scratch and put a little ladybug on top made of strawberries and olives. Don't call me Martha, but it was a proud culinary moment...


Present time! If you would, please look to the left and notice that cousin Audrey has Houdini-ed herself into the gift bag. Lucy cannot get enough of her hilarious cousin!!



Alright people, it's been fun but I need you to go home now so I can have my new loot to myself!

2 comments:

Sharon Thompson said...

Wow, the big ONE! SHe is just adorable! The cake looks yummy...Good Job girl!

Maureen said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Lucy Lou! Can't believe you're 1 already. Looks like a fun par-tay!